Department of Central Public Works
The Central Public Works Department of the Indian government conducts CPWD tenders. It is within the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs category. Excellence in Public Works is carried out by the Central Public Works Department. For the past 164 years, CPWD has been providing national service through its professional skills in a variety of fields, including architecture, engineering, and project management, as well as extensive experience in the creation and upkeep of public buildings. Lord Dalhousie creates CPWD E Tender in July 1854 to advance the completion of public works and establish Ajmer Provincial Division.
In the construction phase of government projects, CPWD registration is crucial. By taking on autonomous body and public sector undertaking projects as deposit works, CPWD activities are distributed across the entire length and breadth of the nation. A leading construction organisation of the Indian government is CPWD E Tender. It fulfils a regulatory role by establishing the country's building industry's schedule and speed. Architecture, civil engineering, structural engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and horticulture expertise are all available under one roof and will be responsible for CPWD registration. The DG, who also serves as the Government of India's technical advisor, is in charge of the CPWD Registration Tender. Planning, designing, estimating, evaluating bids, finalising contracts, and fighting arbitration and court proceedings are all completely under the purview of CPWD Tender. It completes turnkey projects by providing all necessary services, such as water supply, sewage, roads, electrical, air conditioning, and firefighting.
Procedure of CPWD license Registration:
Our group of government tender consultants has years of expertise helping contractors all around the nation get CPWD licenses and tenders. We will assist you in completing the CPWD license registration process at a reasonable cost and within a predetermined time frame.
- • Document Preparation: Prepare all the paperwork needed to register for a CPWD license
- • Government Challan Payment: Pay the license fee as well as the government challan payment.
- • Application Submission: The contractor must submit an application to the appropriate authorities in the predetermined format together with any required supporting documentation.
- • Consultant Follow up: Our team will follow up with the CPWD license registration documents and make the registration successful by giving all the documents.
- • CPWD Authority Verification: The authorities of CPWD check all the details of the document and verify the credentials and antecedents of the contractor.
- • License Issuance: After verifying the documents, CPWD issue “Contractor Registration Card” to the Contractor in eligible class and the contractor should wait for 30days from date of filing the CPWD registration application.
Who May Apply to Become a CPWD Contractor?
Any Indian person, sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company, public limited company, or private limited company may submit an application to join the CPWD's contractor roster. If the requirements for eligibility and other requirements are met, these Rules will apply. The enrolled contractors are required to comply by all of the rules established here and as they may be updated from time to time while their enlistment is active.
List of Documents Needed to Register with CPWD
- Proof of the start date of the business (MOA, AOA, COI, or partnership deed)
- A single or several work orders (POs) with a higher value (Should Not be Older than 7 Years from Now). (Work contract agreement with BOQ, certificate of completion, final bill, TDS deduction information (26AS), and certificate if applicable.) Evidence showing the start date of the business (MOA, AOA, COI, or partnership deed)
- PAN card, Aadhaar card, and, if applicable, a photograph of each director, partner, or business owner.
- Board decision and letter of authorization, when applicable
- CA Bank Solvency Certificate relevant with the Class or a Certificate of the Turnover's Net Worth
- Affidavit of GST Certificate from First Class Magistrate (in case of proprietor only)
- Applications and Annexures Firm
Service Providers should be a new Graduate Engineer Degree/Diploma/Architect only; Proprietor should have engineering degree/Diploma/Architect. For the Class 5, no work experience needed
List of Class in CPWD
- There are 9 classes currently in CPWD. Class V, Class IV, Class III, Class II, Class I, Class 1A, Class 1AA, Class 1AAA, and Class1 Super
Validity of CPWD Contractor Registration:
- Enlistment is valid for 5 years
- Required to apply for Renewal before 6 months of Expiry
MES: Why Choose Us? Registration of Contractors
We are consultants for MES Contractor Registration, PWD Registration, CPWD Registration, PCB Registration, NSIC Registration, and CPCB Registration in Chennai. We serve as a consulting firm for your government procurement needs. All of the solutions to your tender-related issues are available from our professionals. We provide you with comprehensive information on all the paperwork required for MES Contractor registration. To obtain any kind of Government tender Registration Consultants in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, please contact us. We help our customers with the Government e-Marketplace. Members of our team have 10+ years of expertise using government tender portals. Tender Diary offers CPCB, PCB, PWD, and CPWD tenders in Chennai, as well as MES Contractor registration. In Chennai, Tamil Nadu, and India, we are the top consultants for government tender registration. In Coimbatore, Madurai, Tirupur, Trichy, Thanjavur, Erode, Salem, Namakkal, Karur, Hosur, Tuticorin, Krishnagiri, Cuddalore, Kanyakumari, Pondicherry, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, and Hyderabad, we offer MES Contractor Registration, CPCB tender, PCB tender, PWD tender, and CPWD tender service. Our 500+ clients are receiving support from us. Contact us at 081443 80380 if you'd want additional details about the government tender in Chennai.
- Client Sense of satisfaction
- No Additional Fees
- Client Information Privacy
- Customer satisfaction is ensured via secure online payments.
- We Offer Complete Details on State-by-State PCB Tender
- Verified by a Human
- website real-time updates
- email updates every day in your inbox
- through email, text message, or web download Prompt Sales & Support for Tenders